ServiceDirectors.Org offers great opportunities to get involved as a volunteer!
Writing here YOU can get one of our ServiceDirectors.Org Career Awards! Don’t miss out this opportunity to Boost Your Career!
If you are an outstanding professional, you have industry experience and possess writing skills, now you can become a contributing author!. We write articles about everyday management situations. Don’t miss this opportunity to become one of us today!. Contribute to the community as a Volunteer SD Expert!
- How to write at ServiceDirectors.Org:
- Write freely on any topic on Directing Services (e.g. customer experience, sales, targets, audits, contracts, recruiting, productivity, transformation, etc.). Correct English language is mandatory. Choose one featured photo for your article at http://search.creativecommons.org (send us the link – we will brand it). Use brilliant blue in pictures (with grey and white as secondary colors). External Links are not permitted in the body of the article, only in your Author Box.
- Send it to [email protected] with the subject “SD Article” and it will be reviewed by our Editorial Board and published in ServiceManagers.org very soon. Send us also your Author Box (here you can add a link to your public profile at LinkedIn and also to your company website).
- Please, don’t send us commercial articles (selling business products or services), this is about knowledge articles (from professionals to professionals). We promote professionals, not companies.
- Add your Publications on Linkedin
- “Help us to improve IT” writing basis
- Thinking about writing a book? ServiceDirectors.org Publishing (click here to know more)
Following you can find all our Experts: